In surgery whitening
A brighter and whiter smile in just one visit!
Zoom is a professional teeth whitening treatment that is considered to be the most effective product on the market. On average teeth will be up to eight shades whiter after only one hour’s treatment. It’s also comforting to know the treatment is simple, safe, and relaxing.
About the treatment
- Before using Zoom your dentist will offer you a free consultation to check the health of your teeth and gums.
- During the whitening process your lips and gums will be covered to protect them during your treatment.
- The Zoom hydrogen peroxide whitening gel is applied to the teeth and activated by the Zoom LED light.
- After three to four 15 minute applications you can rinse and the treatment is complete. We will take before and after photos so you can see the difference in your whiter, brighter smile!
We also offer professional home bleaching kits. We fabricate custom whitening trays to fit over your teeth and then supply you with a professional grade teeth whitening solution to carry out the whitening procedure in the comfort of your own home. Although the home bleaching delivers results over a longer period of time, it gives you more control over the frequency and pace of the procedure to minimise sensitivity. Patients can choose a combination treatment which consists of an in surgery whitening procedure, followed by home whitening. This enables you to maintain your beautiful white smile and top it up when ever you want.
Veneers are very thin pieces of durable, tooth shaped porcelain that are custom made by a professional dental laboratory. They are bonded onto the front of teeth and they create a beautiful and attractive smile. Veneers can completely reshape your teeth and smile, and can often be alternatives to crowns. They can be the ideal solution in treating a lot of dental conditions.
As with most dental restorations, veneers are not permanent and do have to be replaced. They are very durable though and last many years, allowing you a confident lasting smile. Some reasons for porcelain veneers:
- cosmetic – to create a uniform, white, beautiful smile
- crooked teeth
- misshapen teeth
- severely discolored or stained teeth
- teeth that are too small or large
- unwanted or uneven spaces
- worn or chipped teeth